What better way to celebrate Earth Month than to share some of my latest favorite single-use plastic swaps!? I love finding new brands and products to take the place of the plastic in my home (especially single-use plastic). I’m partnering with Grove Collaborative to share some of the swaps you can find at Grove.
- Grove Co. Glass Concentrate + All Purpose Concentrate
- 2 Grove Co. Glass Spray Bottles
- Grove Co. Cleaning Caddy
- 2 Grove Co. Walnut Scrubber Sponges
And now, on to my favorite single-use plastic swaps:
- Swap your single use plastic ziplocs for reusable plastic baggies or silicon baggies. Grove offers a few different variety pack options as well as Stasher bags.
- Reusable mesh produce bags can take the place of plastic bags at the grocery store or farmer’s market.
- Paper sandwich baggies are a great alternative to single-use ziplocs for sandwiches or snacks.
- Stainless steel tupperwares can last longer than plastic tuppies and are recyclable once you’re finished with them.
- Recycled plastic trash bags — this one is kind of a mind meld, but it makes total sense! I love that you can buy trash bags made from 100% recycled plastic at Grove.
- Glass spray bottles and cleaner concentrates (the concentrates are also in small glass bottles). You can keep these glass sprayer bottles foreverrrrr and just refill with the cleaner refills from Grove. You can also make your own household cleaners if you’re feeling creative!
- Reusable water bottle. This one is a no brainer but it’s such an easy swap! I’ve amassed quite a collection or refillable water bottles and I secretly love grabbing one to match my outfit every day 😂. My favorites are Kinto (the colors are stunning) or the collapsible Que bottle.
- Reusable coffee mug. We probably have more Miir mugs and tumblers than I’d like to admit! They’re just the best when it comes to travel coffee mugs. Lightweight, ergonomic, insulated, and so many styles and colors.
Grove is a plastic neutral company — for every ounce of plastic they use in their packaging and products, they collect & recycle an ounce of plastic pollution. By 2025 they will be 100% plastic free! Learn more about Grove’s Beyond Plastic Initiative here. They’ve even publicly published a report to track their progress. And Grove is also a certified B Corp whoop whoop! It’s exciting to work with such an all-around wonderful company. I know you’ll fall in love with them as much as we have — remember to use my link to snag your FREE plastic-free starter kit with purchase: grove.co/abbybp.
Happy Earth Month!
This post was in partnership with Grove Collaborative. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting my sponsored content.