You’ve probably noticed that there have been some changes around here… I am no longer Clothes and Pizza! Welcome to Abby on the Internet. New Instagram, new website, new branding, new new NEW! This rebrand has been a long time coming — I’ve been chewing on it for the past year. And what better time to launch my new blog than the weekend after a HUGE national exhale [this post went live the Monday after Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the 2020 presidential election 🎉].
I loved the moniker Clothes and Pizza, it served me well for years — I started blogging in June of 2016. But I chose it on a whim, and it was never a real honest depiction of what my blog is all about. Yes I love clothes, yes I love pizza. But I cover a wide variety of topics on my blog, and pizza isn’t one of them 🤪. I thought this would be a good opportunity to refresh you on what my blog is all about.
Inspiring you to get dressed everyday. Helping you shop with intention, whether you’re thrifting or buying new. Encouraging all of us to be more conscious consumers.
These are the things I cover, and what you’ll continue to find on my blog and Instagram:
- Sustainable and ethical fashion: The brands to know about, who are moving the dial on the fashion industry.
- Indie brands and small businesses (with an emphasis on women-owned, BIPOC-owned, LGTBQ-owned): I am forever inspired by ambitious entrepreneurs and love to share them with you.
- Thrift tips and vintage secrets: I’ve been thrifting and collecting vintage since I got my driver’s license. I share all my tips and tricks of the trade with you.
- Unique home decor (often thrift/antique) and DIYs: We have been slowly sprucing up our 1940s California ranch home. And just broke ground on our mini-renovation last month.
- Effective and unfussy skincare and beauty: She loves a multi-stick, but can also get down with some boujie af skincare.
- Travel tips and shopping guides: From Texas to Tokyo, I’m always hitting up the best vintage, thrift, and boutique shops wherever I go.
I also wanted to share some new features of my site that I think will be useful to you:
- A dedicated Affiliate Link page. I’ve created a one-stop-shop for all my affiliate links and discount codes. If you make a purchase through my links, I make a tiny kickback a zero extra cost to you. It’s an easy way you can support my blog. You can always access it right on the home page, or through the link in my Instagram bio.
- Blog topic categories in the menu. Now you can more easily filter my blog posts by the category that interests you.
- A big fat site search. (Top right on of you screen) Looking for a specific keyword? Try “microblading” or “thrift tips” in the search bar.
I hope my new site continues to be a resource to you — whether you’re interested in mixing vintage pieces into your modern home, or hunting for the best sustainable socks — I’ve got you boo. Thank you for following along and continuing to support this passion of mine!
I’m always down for feedback and content ideas, so don’t be a stranger ❤️
Erica StevensNovember 12, 2020 at 5:45 pm
This is incredible! Love your rebrand!!!! Can’t wait to see what this new season has in store for you! So exciting 💓